Careers in commercial printing, advertising, marketing and web design. Grow with Aradius Group
You’ve met your match (in a good way).
At Aradius Group, new talent is always welcome. If you’re interested in joining our team, take a look at the open positions and benefits below.
Client Services Representative
Serves the customer by coordinating job details with them and the appropriate departments to ensure timely production and delivery of a quality product that meets or exceeds the customer’s expectations. Acts as the liaison between the client base and company with an overall objective of creating an outstanding client experience.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Identify and compile accurate information detailing customer specifications and communicate the data to the production departments. Will follow up by maintaining contact with the customer and Account Executives to assure production meets customer expectations.
- Enters job tickets for new jobs identifying specifics of production needs. Coordinates any missing details with the client to ensure 100% accuracy. The job ticket will identify specifications, schedule and design requirements, materials used, quality expectations, quantity, and delivery requirements along with client expectations.
- Receives, reviews, prepares, and transmits electronic media for each job as necessary to assure the pre-press department understands customer requirements. Helps to ensure complete files and data are as expected prior to beginning a job.
- Inspects proofs and coordinates delivery and receipt to and from the customer using couriers or the Account Executive. Signs off and OK’s proofs when necessary to assist the client.
- Monitors production processes to see that the customer’s order is being produced on schedule and according to specifications. Communicates any concerns and changes and seeks solutions to problems with Department Managers, the Account Executive and most importantly, the customer.
- Acts in a sales capacity whenever needed to ensure a superior client experience. This includes but is not limited to: assisting with the estimating of orders/projects; client proposals; following up on estimates/proposals; client meetings; in some cases, has sole responsibility of a client account; etc.
- Follows up with clients once an order is complete to make certain we have met or exceeded their expectations.
- The scope is not limited to the essential job functions listed.
ATTRIBUTION & SKILLS
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of the overall printing production process is helpful.
- Ability to work and communicate with vendors, co-workers, management, customers, and others in a courteous and professional manner.
- Strong PC skills (Microsoft Word/Excel)
- Professional phone skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to read and accurately interpret written material such as data entry forms, layouts, job specifications, etc.
- Ability to handle multi-tasks, interruptions, and modify plans as requirements dictate.
- Proper and professional e-mail etiquette.
- Excellent follow up.
- Problem Solver.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- An Associate Degree in Business (Graphic Arts or Printing would be an asset) or the equivalent of 5 years plus previous experience in customer service related
- work preferably in printing or a production environment
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Windows
Sign up for a career with Aradius Group today!