Heatset Web Printing Press Jogger
Hours – Night shift: 7 pm – 7 am. Normal work week is three to five days, depending on our workload. Overtime is required when necessary. The ideal candidate will be someone that is “teachable”, mechanically inclined, and can handle the physicality of the job. The “jogger” position is part of a three-person crew and reports to both the 2nd pressman and lead pressman. Attendance is key. 90-day probationary period does apply.
This is a physically demanding position. You will be on your feet for your twelve-hour shift on a concrete floor. It is hot and you will get dirty. You must be able to lift 50 pounds and you will often have to bend over repeatedly while working. You will be expected to pass a pre-employment physical exam and a drug test.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- You must possess the ability to read, write, and understand basic English instructions.
- You need basic math skills, and you must be able to read a ruler.
- You will need basic computer skills as you learn to operate the press software and navigate our order system with data collection.
- You must have the ability to multitask as we work in a fast-paced environment.
- It is expected that you work with a strong attention to details.
- You should be mechanically inclined.
- Safety conscious.
- You are expected to show up on time every day, motivated to meet expectations.
- No experience required.